Sunday, August 14, 2011

Embed Instagram feed into Blogger, finally!

embed instagram into blogger blog with badgeplz to get instagram for blogger

I've been looking far and wide for a way to use Instagram for Blogger, or a gadget that would embed my Instagram feed into my blogspot blog. I was super jealous when Google searches only turned up Wordpress plugins! Finally, I found a site called BadgePlz which offers a variety of tools for embedding photostreams.

Visit the BadgePlz Instagram tool to get started.

It's very easy to use, and embeds the final product as an iframe. You have complete control over the number of columns and rows, as well as the background color. The thumbnail size appears to be fixed, but you will probably figure out a format that fits your Blogger blog!

In Blogger, simply click "Add A Gadget" then select new "HTML/Javascript" then copy and paste the iframe code given to you by BadgePlz.



I've been looking for something to put in the footer of my blog, and my Instagram feed is a fun compliment to my "About Me" section! Enjoy!