Saturday, August 20, 2011

Intel's "Museum of Me" is a fun way to render your recent Facebook activity

museum of me

I found this on open thinking, and thought I would give it a try. It's called the Museum of Me, and all you have to do is link the application to your Facebook info so it can pull recent and relevant data to put into your museum (and what a trendy looking museum it is!)

museum of me

Not all of the images were museum-quality, but I guess that's my own fault, right? It seems to pull from more recent data, because everything I saw in my museum was from this year, and I have a lot more content online than what was shown. They even gave me little virtual tourists!

museum of me

So give it a try, it's an enjoyable 3 minute tour set to music and it doesn't spam you with FarmVille requests!