Sunday, July 17, 2011

It's not a dildo, it's a penis model

penis model condom demonstration

One look at my desk, and you'll realize how quickly I became comfortable talking about sex on a regular basis. Working in wellness, you never want to be out of arm's reach of a penis model and non-lubricated condom for an impromptu demonstration. And yes, I share an office.

Every so often, a visitor to my office will snicker at the penis model on my desk. At first, I forget that it's even there, and then quickly realize that it's probably not something they see every day.

You think that's bad? You wouldn't believe the type of ads that come up on Google after I search for things like:
  • wooden penis model
  • gonorrhea of the eye
  • large image vaginal warts
  • "silicone penis model" NOT dildo
  • flavored condoms expiration time
You mean you don't search for those things at work? I find that hard to believe. The difference between me and you is that I have a better excuse!

What I learned: Sometimes a penis model and a dildo are the same thing. Sometimes having pictures of vaginas on your computer is allowed.